- Dependable performance since 1980
- Employee owned and managed
- Competent professionals at all levels
- Well-managed teams of workers and supervisors
- Crews capable of a diverse range of specialized, labor-intensive tasks
- Flexibility that enables us to mobilize any crew size needed—quickly and effectively
- Our reputation for cooperation and customer service is unmatched in the industry.
- We understand your bottom line and offer you a worry-free, cost-effective way to get your job done.
- You can rely on us to make sure that our operation is DOL compliant and the work meets your specifications.
Superior Forestry Service Staff at our Headquarters in Tilly Arkansas
Contract work for the commercial timber industry, Turn-key private landowner services, Land stewardship programs.
Pine and hardwood, Bare root and containerized seedlings, Hoedad, dibble, and shovel crews.
Environmental wetlands, Reclamation projects, Pre-commercial thinning, Contract nursery crews,
Boundary line maintenance, Consulting services, Specialized farm labor tasks.
Planting Loblolly Pine in the Southern U.S.
Providing crews for
Site preparation, foliar release, herbaceous weed control, liquid spot application,
T-Boom band spraying, hardwood release, specialized invasive species treatment.
T-boom spraying a newly planted pine plantation
Specializing in low-volume application
Transmission lines, distribution lines, pipe lines. Low volume basal and foliar. Injection (hack and squirt).
Low volume spraying has provided excellent control in
the utility right of way .